Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 3 of Couch to 5K

This running this may be doable.  *hack cough hack* Yes, I smoke, yes, I need to quit.

I'm excited about actually being able to run!  I ran when I was younger and lost a lot of weight doing it.  I'm not concerned about the weight loss at this point, I just want to be able to complete the 5K in September.  If anyone is around Eugene, OR I'll be there.


ROAD TO RECOVERY 5K RUN AND WALK
Annually celebrating National Recovery Month in September!
DATE: Saturday September 24,2011
TIME: 9:00am
LOCATION: Alton Baker Park, Eugene Oregon
COURSE:  A flat, fast scenic 5K (3.1 miles) along the Willamette River and through the park.
This is a great run whether you are looking for a shorter fast run or if you looking for a nice course to get out during a beautiful time of the year. This is a run that you will remember for the scenery and for the cause. We look forward to you joining us for a great cause and a great reason to get out and run.
Check back soon for a course map, how to register and race details.
If you have any questions about the event or if you would like to volunteer help please contact Teresa Rhoads at 541-342-3442 or by email at tjrhoads@q.com
See you on the course!
http://www.justintimerecoverycenter.com/events/

No comments:

Post a Comment